Thursday, November 27, 2008

the outing

Yesterday i went out 2 mid with wk, marcus n yun ji.. first things first.. wk reach mid first then he call me then i said i was waiting for bus 2 go 2 mid.. then later i met him at mcd on the top floor.. then we chit chat like a monkey.. then yun ji.. while we were waiting for marcus we went 2 brewball.. when we in the brewball there we saw john n mun fai.. then we played with them.. wk thrash john 3-0 i tied with mun fai 1-1.. we all were laughing becoz of the way tat john played.. then after tat we went 2 watch twilight.. it was a funny show la.. but 2 bad we sat the at the front row there.. our eyes was like gonna pop out like tat.. then later we walk around the mall.. when yun ji n marcus went back, me n wk went 2 the kids arcade.. we playing bball like pro fellows oni.. hahaha.. then bev msg me n ask me where r u.. then i told her then she came 2 me n wk with carmen.. then after tat we went back..


-THE END-

No comments: