Saturday, March 29, 2008

My first time!

hello everyone this is my first time blogging for my own blog.. lol... so here goes... wat i am about to tell is a very big secret... i think u all noe amanda n wing tjun right?? i gonna tell u sumthin bout them.. first amanda... she very strong.. tat is all i noe bout her... hehe.. she always try 2 make angry by showing me her muscle... gila la... n now bout wing tejun... he is an athelete in me n pk tan group.. he is the fastest runner tat i have ever seen... tat is all i can cay bout him.. n now me.. well just the same old boring life... anyway i am gonna sing in may... n khairul is my guitarist.. i guess i can say tat those of u wanna hear us play just pick up the phone n call us... we will sing for u... hehe... lol... oh ya i almost forgot... carmen if u ever see my blog tell yap i say hi.. hehe.. lol...


peace out,
esspecially
from
ben ben...

No comments: