Friday, March 28, 2008

Rajjuuus + Ammcorrp!!

Hey I just wanna post abt wat happened today. First I came school at 7.30am. Then wK and Khairul were playin bball so I decided to join them. After 10 mins Clare called. She asked me to go Raju's. Damn early la. Then we met them there. Ben came like after 5 mins. I diddnt talk to them until..until WingTjun came. He was my teacher la. So when Ben and wK went to play bball ketinggalan sahaja ialah me,WingTjun,Kaylee and Clare :). So at that point, I started to talk to them..thanks to WingTjun. Dia bagi tip-tip tahu.Banyak pro punya. So we talked abt damn alot stuff la..cant remember 1 thing oso. And thennnnn..Clare asked us to teman her and Kaylee back to Assunta. Damn freaking far la!! But girls are girls..scared kena rape xD. On d wayy there Ben decided to follow us but suddenly from no where his mom came and saw him with us la. He ran back to school *playing* basketball. When we reached Assunta, Clare and Kay gave us both a hug. So sweet la them. Then I and WingTjun went alllll the wayyy back to school to play FOOTBALL!! While we were playing..I was barefooted and my toe wat sliced by a sharp rock and there was blood all over my feet. It looked like blood!! LOL!! So i had to be rawated by the PBSM and then WingTjun say lets go Amcorp and Im like WTF? But luckily Colin had slippers so he borrowed me. While going there we met wif allll the girls lah. Then they were like wat happened to ur toe?? And Kaylee said that I was liked tackled by a retard?? The girls wanted to take taxi but I told them to exercise ma..all so fat!!(JOKING ONI) On d way thr..okay lets just talk when we sampai there. We saw Beverly coming down the escalators and all the girls were like screaming her name. So embarassing. Colin wasss blusshing and he's face was freaking red. Then kita semua pergi McDs. We went there to eat..err like DUH!! And also we took some pics. Sorry cuz theres only 1 pic of me cuz Im not a person hu likes to take PICS!! Sorry ya'all!!

Here's the pics:



Beverly and Colin.




Amanda.WengKeong.Clare.


Amanda and gay WengKeong.


Amanda. WengKeong. Clare.


Amanda and Clarreeee!!


Kayleeeee and Amanddaaaaa!!


Amanda and Wing Tjun :D


Amanda and Beverlyyy.


The whole gang. From left: Bev,Colin,wK,Mishand,Ben,ME,WingTjun,Amanda and Clare.




Haha!! Beverly and Colin!!

Kaylee and Colin!!


Kayleee and Beverlyyy.



KawanBaiks From left: Kaylee,Bev,Amanda,Clare,Colin and WingTjun.

Amanda and Clare :)

Wooh all the pics done putting uploading. Damn tiring. After pics, duno why then I started to EMO!! Kaylee again went to hug me! That was the most confortable hug of all. B4 we balik guesss wat..Natalie Loo hugged Khairul Izzat. How romantic :). Khairul was freaking happy lar. So when we at Taman Jaya,Clare, Amanda and Kaylee told us teman them balik to Assunta. And we did that AGAIN! When we reached there we all said goodbye again I got hugged by Kay and Clare. That makes it 5 times today!! Woooooooh!!!! So went back schoool. Blablabla. Itulah cerita saya pada hari ini.

-Prashant-

No comments: