Sunday, March 30, 2008

Wong Weng Keong!!

This is Wong Man Tack's son Wong Weng Keong.
Sorry ar..ahahaha.
I got to know him last year..thx to my sis.
12/11/1994.
He's 14 and also at LaSalle.
This is his pic when he was in the recruitment camp.
Damn lame ar??
He acts so pro when he is not.
He acts so big when he is not.
He say's he can run faster then WingTjun.
But that day he got last in the 400m acara.
Even though he's all that..I still respect him cuz he respects me.
Ahaha. Of cuz he is shorter than me.
Dota pro!! But not proer than me!
It's only ur hair that makes you and inch taller,my retarded friend.
Too much rdy la that baggar. Get number 10 in the class sommore say im smarter than him.
He acts lan c all the time!!
But we are still friends!!
This is my gay friend Wong Weng Keong.
-Prashant-

No comments: