Friday, April 18, 2008

Do you know how I feel?

I Darren, wK met Amanda at A&W at 9am. She was waiting for Nat,Sabrina and Liz. They came 5 mins after we came. We didnt talk to them much. Said bye to Amanda cuz she goin to Melaka. Left after 10 mins, went to Amcorp. Wanted to buy ice-cream sundae, McD's was still closed. So we went back to skul. Played bball and football. At 11.30 Wingtjun's dad came to belanja makan :D So sweet ar? Sommore he show me middle finger. LOL. After dat,we again went to Amcorp. This time we met Nat,Liz,Sabrina and Esther outside Kenny Roger's. Darren,wK and Krul went to McD's while aku dgn Wingtjun waiting outside. Then they all left. Im like wth? Where are there? I tried to call them, but cant. After 30 mins then only they pick up the phone. I asked where are you? They said they're at school. Wtf? Leave me there alone. Was pissed off okay? Didnt talk to them the whole day. Then called Nat, but Sabrina picked up. She said they left. So I decided to walk back to school ALONE. Went back to skul. Never said a word to them, except Khairul cuz he didnt noe. Saw Poh Yee, Carmen and YingWei outside. Suddenly Miss Yap came and asked every1 go back tarmac. Still dammn pissed off. Dont feel like talking to them. Anyways,thats all for now.

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: