Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sorry,Blame It On Me.

Hey guys. I want to take this time out and apologize for things I have done. And things that have not occurred yet. And the things they don't want to take responsibility for.

1st of all. I would like to apologize to my closest and dearest friend, Ho Wing Tjun.
Im sorrry for acting so emo when you make fun of me. I am supposed to act happy. And for other things I might have done. And I will just change only for you. So Wing Tjun, please forgive me.

2nd, I would like to apologize to Clarissa. Im sorry for telling Ben. I admit it for you. I will never lie to you, you know that. I know you trust him more than me, but sometimes you can also trust me. Im also sorry for bothering you all the times. It will never happen again. So Clarissa, please forgive me.

3rd, I would like to apologize to Weng Keong. Im sorry for acting so rude to you. And also quite mean to you. I shouldnt have blamed you for the ditching thing. It wasnt your fault. And also for acting so big infront of you. And also all the times when I called you a bad thing. Its me who is bad. So Weng Keong, please forgive me.

And lastly, for all the others who I have forgotten. Even though it was a small thing. Its still my fault.

P.S : And also to Darren Goh. Today I cut your finger. Sorry ar Darren. =)

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: