Saturday, April 19, 2008

My fun day :)

Today woke up at 7.30. Rushed to Arena for a futsal competition. It was until 1 something. But I balik ard 1. So I and Wingtjun first went to Caltex for free foood :P. Then Wingtjun say he want to go to McD's at OldTown. We both walked there. Met Carmen Lee outside McD's. Wingtjun and Carmen beli McFlurry while I sms-ing. So then we went to Clare's house. Her house freaking chunn la. Her dogs were so cute. It felt like my ex-dog. T_T. Went in a room which was conquered by Clare, Kaylee, Carmen and Shannen. And it was just me and WingTjun. Btw it was dark. Ahaha, I noe wht you all are thinking. Then Bev and Darren came. We were watching Saw 4. Damn nice la weyh! I went back at 3.45 cuz had tuisyen at 4. Said goodbye to every1. No 1 layan me. So sad kann? Went tuisyen by a cab. Saw wK there and my day got even worse. Tuisyen finished at 7. Went back home slept. Woke up at 11. Thats all I can say for now.

P.S: Ben cant update cuz he is in Gombak, sorry ar Clare.

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: