Saturday, April 19, 2008

happy happy day... :)

2 be honest this is actually my 2 comment for my blog.. sori prashant for not blogging.. got no time.. anyway my aunt from thailang came 2 kl.. so happy.. my couzin so big i cant believe it.. they ask me 2 stay at gombek last friday... so i stayed there.. when i went there, they torchered me like hell.. suffering for freedom.. hehe.. lol... then saturday wanted 2 go home they hold my hand n did not let go.. hmm.. so i did not go 2 clare's home.. so sad.. then when i was sleeping my fon rang.. n guess wat it was clare.. hehe.. lol.. wing tjun pick up the fon n i say i miss la ben.. he trying 2 act like clare's voice but cannot hahahahahahahahahaha... anyway today my aunt went back.. so sad.. but life must go on as they say... so anyway tat is all i can comment bout.. take care everyone who reads this comment..

peaceout especially from,
ben ben

No comments: