Saturday, May 10, 2008

Friday. 9th May.

Today went school at 9. Played football and basketball. Then went to change baju and saw Sabrina and Elizabeth at Raju's ALONE. Scared got ppl culik them lah. So I showing my skills infront of them. They both also malu malu ady. xD. So then they went somewhere. I was asking Khairul where was Amanda and Clare. Then suddenly they came. Woah. Damn chunn ah? So first I and Khairul went to sit with them. So we talked and talked and talked. And then wK came. Gave Amanda chocolates. Damn gay la. Haha. Ohh ya! Ben also came. Clare was happy. Then I had to go back due to some technical problems. So went to play football. Everyboday went to the chinese shop then I went also. After a while. Beverly came. Colin steam ady lah! Can see like a stick. Haha. So Beverly's mom joined us. You know what she called me ah? Dont want tell lah. Damn malu. So I went back to school because my knee was HURTING GILA BABI LAH! So went back and i rested for a while. And became okay ady. Thats it lah. Byebye guys. Wanna play DOTA.


Ohh ya. Two pics of Bev and Colin:



Edited by Clare (:


So sweet.

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: