Friday, May 23, 2008

Mid Valley!

Hey. Woke at up 10.45 a.m. Then went on9. Chatted with Clare until 11.30. At 12, my mom came to drop me to school. I saw Yap, Khairul, Weng Keong, Wai Perng, Benjamin and Darren there playing basketball. So I saw others playing football. Went to join them. I ran in my jeans okay! So was tired and then rested. Then we all left except Yap and Ben who were coming later. Waited for taxi at least 30 minutes. So were reached there at 1.30 p.m. First we wanted watch a movie then we decided not to. Then pergi makan McD's. Sudddenly YingWei, Carmen, Noelle and Tiara came. So when WengKeong called Ying Wei a retard, guess what she called him back. A square balls gay. HAHAHAHA! Lol. So they went movie and we went to play snooker. First and second match, I and Khairul vs Darren and wK. We won both. Third match, I vs Darren. I lost. Swt. Then Ben and Yap came. Thay played snooker and we four played fusball. Around 10 matches. Then we went arcade. Daytona pero okay. So then I and Yap admired the football boots at Nike Shop and Studio R. T-90 Laser 2 is coming to me! So Yap forgotten to take his bag at the arcade. We found it at the Lost and Found. They fellow there asking 5 bucks for the bag. Lol. Then we waited for wK's mom to come. When MRS ALICE came, we went to the CC near wK's house. Played Dota. Damn fun! I killed Darren 4 times and killed Yap once! Dun play play tahu. So after and hour and thirty minutes of Dota-ing. We went back to wK's house. Then Ben's dad came to send me and Yap back. Damn interesting things his dad saying to us lah. So he dropped Yap first then me. So it was a fun day la. Although some people wasnt there. But it was okay.

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: