Saturday, May 17, 2008

Tired and a joyful day (:

Aiyo. Damn tired to blog la but I want to since there's alot to talk about. So on Friday, I slept at 3am and woke up 7 in d morning. Had to go to the Road 10 field for football. We had two games there. So, our yellow jersey was awesome. We were the first players to wear them. But it also brought us bad luck. We were playing our first match against MPPJ. I was captain, of courseFirst,I bringing the ball and their defender kicked me with his studds. Got big scratch lah. So according to our coach. I used my "tipu helah" to get that free kick. And then I was supposed to kick it but I let my teammate, Shafiq take it. And he scored. So throughout the whole match, we defended. Then one careless mistake made us let in a goal. At seconds of the game to be over. Swt. It was okay la. Then we rested about an hour plus. Next match against Bukit Bintang. Told my coach that I wanted to play 2nd half because I was tired. First half, our team played well. Our form 1 striker scored a brilliant goal. Top corner. So 1-0 Lasalle. 2nd half, I go in. I pass to the form 1 player and he passes it back, and I slammed the ball in the goal. I was freaking happy lah. So we won 2-0. But was so exhausted. Went back home. Then went tuision from 2.30-7. Stresed. That was my day la.

Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: