Monday, May 12, 2008

Tagged Again? Too popular ady lah.

Tagged By Lai Poh Yee!

1) What do you want the most now?
Hmm. Let me see. I rather have Weng Keong's brain ryt now. He is SMART.

2)Who is the person you trust most
Alot of people lah. But mostly from my Gang.

3)Are you in love
Ohh. Maybe, maybe not!

4)If you have a dream come true..What is it?
I would want to have a chance to play football in England for Man Utd. Thats my dream which will some day come true.

5)Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Umm yeap. When its raining on a sunny day, then there will be a rainboy.

6)Whats your goal for this year
Get great results for all the exams and win the MPPJ football tournament for our school. Come on La Salle!

7)Do you believe in eternity?
Nope.

8)Have you ever broken a person's heart that he/she wanna comit suicide?
Umm. I actually dont know. And btw its a she.

9)What feelings do you love most
Erm. When you know that youre friends are there for you and you are there for them.

10)What are the requirements from your other half?
I dont know? What this question means ah? Lol. Im not DUMB !

11)What kinds of feelings you hate most?
When you know that youre friends dont want to be around you for nothing that you did.

12)Do you cherish every friendship of yours?
Erm..Like DUH! I dont know what I could do without my friend. They are like my brothers or sisters to me lah.

13)What do you want to do in the future?
Umm main priority is to be an accountant that gets alot of money. Secondly,footballer.

14)What is the most important thing in your life?
My family and my friends.(:

15)What do you feel last night?
Happy, extremely happy after Man Utd won the EPL!

16)Who do you hope to be always there for you?
Family,friends and the one and only god.

17)When do you think the world will end?
When the sun falls from the sky and we will all start to die.

18)The world ends tomorrow. What will you do?
Ill tell her what I really feel. Ill spend a day with her. And I dont want to leave out my friends and family.

19) What do you think of the person who tagged you?
Haha. She is a great friend. My "sister in law." If you know what I mean. Soo kind and sometimes she whacks me when I talk of "him" infront of her.

20) What do you want to know right now?
First. Play DOTA with Mishand. Then studayyy Sejaraaahh!

Then add 6 people in your list and list them out at the end of the post.Notify them in their chatbox that he/she has been tagged! =)

1.Wong Wai Perng.
2.Wingtjun/WengKeong.
3.Clarissa Chow.
4.Amanda Leong.
5.Sabrina Lee.
6.Beverly/Carmen/Darren.

No comments: