Sunday, May 25, 2008

Tagged by Amanda (:

1. What is the most important in your life?
My great family and my lovely friends.

2. Will you consider sexual relationship before marriage?
Nope. (:

3. Do you smoke?
OMG! Im not sick okay!

4. What is the latest gadget that you own?
Ermm..I dunno?

5. Who did u mostly text yesterday?
How can? Phone rosak! ):

6. How old are you and are you a virgin?
Im 14 and im still a virgin and proud to be one. (:

7. What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
Latest meaning the last? Ice cream! :D

8. Chocolates, Oreos or Villa?
Chocolates!

9. Where do you wish to get married?
Anywhere I guess. That has a nice view of everything. During the sunsets. Yeah. Thats cool.

10. How old do you think you will be permanently owned by love?
I dont know. Only the big man up there knows. (:

11. How many kids do you want?
Hahahaha, any amount also can!

12. Are you in Love?
Nope. I havent found the perfect one. (:

13. Where was the latest restaurant you had dinner?
Ipoh Chickkennn Riccceeeee!

14. What is your full name?
Prashant Kharbanda.

15. Name the latest book you bought.
Ermm..I forgotten la! I barely read books.

16. Do you prefer mother or father?
I cant choose. They both sacrificed just for me. So its both of them.

17. Do you believe in God?
Absolutely!

18. Name the first person you really wish to meet in real life for the first time?
I think you all know who is it. Cristiano Ronaldo!! The best football player in the world!

19. Christina or Britney?
Christina.

20. Do you do your laundry?
Umm..honestly, I never done it in my life!

21. The most exciting place you want to go?
Netherlands. Heard its a nice place.

22. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs. (:

23. Single or attached?
Single.

24. Point out 5 things that made the person you tag associated with you.
She is a great friend.
When I need help, she's there for me.
Cant think of anymore.

i TAG waiperng
i TAG wengkeong/wingtjun
i TAG beverly/carmen/darren
i TAG elizabeth
i TAG sabrina

No comments: