Friday, May 2, 2008

Labour Day.

Hey everyone. It was a holiday. So our gang went to Sunway Pyramid. Before that, I had to go football training. But I didn’t go, you know why? Bcuz I woke up late. Swt. Was so pissed. Then my football teacher called and asked why I did not come. I said that I had to see my grandmother in the hospital. Then he was like mesti pergi sana ke? Kamu captain untuk sekolah dan tidak datang latihan. I was like what the hell? He pissed me even more. So after that, Mishand came to my house. Then my dad sent me and him to SP. We met the guys at McD’s. It was Wingtjun, Waiperng, Kelvin Yap and Benjamin there. As usual, no one talked to me. Don’t know why, don’t care. Then Darren, Clare and Beverly came. We went to the bowling alley. But then didn’t play because was a long wait till our names to be called. So we wanted to go for ice-skating. But the others went already. So it was me, Waiperng, Darren, Clare and Beverly standing at a place. Beverly and Clare was like beggars sitting down and eating. Damn funny lah. So Beverly and Clare went somewhere while me and Waiperng was watching Darren doing Stronger daft hands. So we went to the arcade. Saw everyone. Then they decided to go CC. But I didn’t want to go. But all went so I followed them only la. Played DOTA there. Was bored so I went back home. Then Darren called me and told me that Clare lost her phone. I was like OMG! I feel so sorry for her la. Its alright la. But the good thing is that Clare didn’t get screwed by her parents. YAY!


Yours truly,
Prashant.

No comments: